Hybrid Solar and Fuel Cell Configurations FeaturedWritten by Super User
Reliable off-grid dc power is challenging in very cold locations. In this picture the fuel cell is deployed with a solar configuration, battery box, methanol fuel cell inside of a well prepared very cold enclosure. The solar configuration is upright to minimize snow cover that can stop solar power generation.
Neat Methanol and Reformed Methanol fuel cells ranging from 45w to 200w can be housed inside of the enclosure with the application electronics and fuel cartridges. With Neat Methanol PEM fuel cells, the water exhausted needs to be either removed from the enclosure or collected inside, to protect against freezing exhaust tubes that can cause the system to stop running.
It's always a good idea to hybrid solar system components with DMFC and RMFC fuel cell technology to maximize the fuel cell's lifetime and ROI. Contact us for more details.
Latest from Super User
- Sirius Integrator announces new 2017 "Pilot to Purchase" Fuel Cell Battery-Charger Program
- Very Cold Enclosure for Horizon Fuel Cells
- SiriusM3 Monitor - Indiegogo Project
- The Best Choice for the "Continuous off-grid Load"
- Sirius Integrator becomes the Exclusive US Distributor of Horizon Fuel Cell Technologies
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.